1/4 Photos of Maggie and Peter's Blue Cheese and Fig Pizza
From a recipe exchange, inspired by an amazing restaurant in the Bay. The original calls for sausage but I actually think the flavors are even more amazing without.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pizza dough (like the Trader Joe's one)
- 118.29 ml radicchio or 118.29 ml arugula, coarsely chopped
- 78.07-118.29 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 14.79 ml fresh rosemary
- 1 Italian sausage (optional)
- 10-12 dried mission figs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Place a frying pan on medium heat and add a dash of olive oil. Uncase the sausage and fork it in small pieces into the frying pan. Cook the sausage for about 7 minutes until done.
- 3Roll out the pizza dough to the desired shape and thickness. Brush a thin layer of olive oil onto the pizza and then sprinkle on the garlic. Add the mozzarella and blue cheeses to the top of the pizza dough. Then add the sausage and figs. Finally sprinkle on the rosemary and radicchio.
- 4Cook the pizza for 8-10 until the cheese is bubbly and the crust is beginning to brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maggie and Peter's Blue Cheese and Fig Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.7
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 335.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: