1/1 Photo of Maggiano Salad
This recipe is adapted from Maggiano's Little Italy House Salad. I made some changes in my review and wanted to save them completely on here. My husband and I go to Maggiano's often and can't get enough of this salad. I make this at home all the time... sometimes as a meal in itself or a salad wrap, or salad in a pita. This salad is soooo sooooo good! I hope you enjoy it too! Updated: I halved the dressing because the original makes much more than you need.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 5 cups iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces gorgonzola, crumbled
- 4 ounces prosciutto, finely chopped
- 1In a skillet, cook prosciutto until it turns dark.
- 2Let it cool, and chop it up.
- 3Add all salad ingredients in large salad bowl.
- 4Whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- 5You won't need all the dressing, but it will store in air-tight container in the fridge for about a week.
- 6Toss dressing over salad just enough to coat all lettuce.
- 7Serve immediately and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Maggiano Salad
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.2
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 172.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: