1/3 Photos of Mafia's Revenge ( a Sandwich )
Chef Shadows's Note:
A Shadows original
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb hot Italian sausage, 4 links
- 1/4 onion, small, thin sliced
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, mixed, thin slices
- 1/8 cup hot pepper, sliced thin (pickled )
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 hot dog buns or 4 small hoagie rolls
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup beer or 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup olive, chopped
- 1Place oil in skillet with lid and heat until hot.
- 2Add onion and garlic.
- 3Saute until onion is slightly browned.
- 4Add all peppers and heat.
- 5Add beer or wine.
- 6Add sausage and cover with lid.
- 7Cook covered for at least 10 minutes.
- 8Remove cover and cook, turning often, until browned and peppers are soft , at least 10 minutes more.
- 9Equaly divide the cheeses on 4 rolls.
- 10Place rolls with cheese under broiler until cheese starts to melt.
- 11Remove from broiler.
- 12Add chopped olives to melted cheese.
- 13Place cooked peppers, garlic, and onion on rolls.
- 14Place cooked sausage on rolls.
- 15Close rolls and serve.
- 16A good ale or glass of red wine goes good with this.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mafia's Revenge ( a Sandwich )
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.8
- Calories from Fat 431
- Total Fat 47.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 1903.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 35.2 g