Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is the perfect way to get the necessary fiber the body needs. (This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan".)
- 709.77 ml natural bran
- 473.18 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 118.29 ml artificial sweetener
- 29.58 ml molasses
- 118.29 ml oil
- 354.88-473.18 ml water
- 4.92 ml vinegar
- 118.29 ml raisins or 118.29 ml dates
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together bran, flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add the sweetener, molasses, oil, water, vinegar, and raisins.
- Stir together until just mixed.
- Spoon into lightly oiled muffin tins and bake for 35-45 minutes (use a fork to see if done).