Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was featured this morning in an email from Recipe4Living. You can view this at the www.recipe4living.com website. The email listed some last minute recipes for LABOR DAY.
- 1 cup pecans
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup ginger snaps
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 large eggs, the whole egg
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons watermelon syrup, from the watermelon
- 8 ounces white chocolate (grated)
- 1 cup watermelon, chopped (water extracted on kitchen towel)
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- To make the crusty madness, place first three ingredients in food processor. Process until fine and add butter, blending until all combined. Press into the bottom of a 10-inch spring form pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- To make the filling beat the cream cheese in a mixer until light and fluffy. Add sugar. Add one egg at a time, then add yolks, while operating mixer on low speed and scraping bowl after each one is added. Add the flour and watermelon syrup until combined and looking darling. Then add grated chocolate.
- Place the raspberries and chopped watermelon over the crust and then pour the cheesecake mixture over the watermelon and raspberries. Bake in the middle of oven, 45-55 minutes. You can place a pan of water in the bottom of the oven to prevent the cake from cracking. Remember the cake is still cooking when it comes out of the oven. Let it cool for several hours, then refrigerate for a couple hours.