This recipe was featured this morning in an email from Recipe4Living. You can view this at the www.recipe4living.com website. The email listed some last minute recipes for LABOR DAY.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 large eggs, the whole egg
- 2 large egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons watermelon syrup, from the watermelon
- 8 ounces white chocolate (grated)
- 1 cup watermelon, chopped (water extracted on kitchen towel)
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1To make the crusty madness, place first three ingredients in food processor. Process until fine and add butter, blending until all combined. Press into the bottom of a 10-inch spring form pan. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2To make the filling beat the cream cheese in a mixer until light and fluffy. Add sugar. Add one egg at a time, then add yolks, while operating mixer on low speed and scraping bowl after each one is added. Add the flour and watermelon syrup until combined and looking darling. Then add grated chocolate.
- 3Place the raspberries and chopped watermelon over the crust and then pour the cheesecake mixture over the watermelon and raspberries. Bake in the middle of oven, 45-55 minutes. You can place a pan of water in the bottom of the oven to prevent the cake from cracking. Remember the cake is still cooking when it comes out of the oven. Let it cool for several hours, then refrigerate for a couple hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mad's Wacky Watermelon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 728.0
- Calories from Fat 503
- Total Fat 55.9 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 241.7 mg
- Sodium 420.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 32.1 g
- Protein 13.6 g