Prep 45 mins
Cook 6 mins
A low-fat chicken salad wrap
- 3⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 teaspoons curry powder
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, each sliced into 4 long strips
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and cubed
- 4 slices red onions
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- 4 large burrito-size flour tortillas
- 4 teaspoons mango chutney
- 8 leaves green leaf lettuce
- In a bowl, combine ½ cup yogurt and curry powder; add the chicken breast strips; stir again to combine.
- Marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat a lightly oiled stove-top grill pan over high heat; grill the chicken breasts, turning once, about 3 minutes on each side until just cooked through.
- Salt the chicken, then combine it with the remaining ¼ cup yogurt, mango, onion, and hot sauce; salt again if necessary.
- To assemble: heat tortillas just until warm and pliable; spread 1 teaspoon chutney evenly onto each tortilla.
- Top each with 2 lettuce leaves and a quarter of the chicken mixture in a thick horizontal strip across the bottom third of the tortilla, making sure the ingredients don’t touch the edges.
- Fold in both sides, then roll the wrap away from you; complete the wraps with the remaining ingredients; cut in half on the bias and serve immediately.