Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This came from my mother-in-law and I think she found it in an Ottawa paper. It is so easy to put together and you can adjust the curry to taste.
- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 14 ounces apricot halves with juice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄3 cup mango chutney
- Saute chicken until slightly golden - about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from pan.
- Add onion and curry and saute a couple of minutes.
- Return chicken to pan.
- Add fruit, juice and chutney.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
This was really good, and soooo easy! I cooked it a little longer than ten minutes--maybe 13-14--so the liquid was reduced a little more. This one is a keeper for busy weeknight dinners.