Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Delicious and oh-so-simple dip disappears quickly. Not too spicy for children, entire family loves it. I usually double it and it is just enough to accompany one large bag of tortilla chips. Discovered at a little girl's birthday party, we have always called it by the birthday girl's name!
- 1 package cream cheese or 1 package low-fat cream cheese (I prefer Philadelphia)
- 1 can no-bean chili (I prefer Nalleys)
- Put chili and cream cheese into microwave safe bowl or a pan.
- Microwave or heat on stove top until cream cheese begins to melt.
- Stir together until all cream cheese is melted in.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
This is good, but I prefer it better if with some cheese, onions, chiles, or jalepnos. Also, I prefer to make it layered, instead of all mixed up into one bowl. If you layer it with the cream cheese on the bottom, it adds a lot of dimemsion to the dip.
The worlds easiest and best bean dip!
I had this at a birthday party and have loved it since then. I make this several times a year.