Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
I'm not sure who Madeline is but she sure knows how to make lemonade! This recipe is from Better Homes and Gardens. You may want to add a little more sugar to taste.
- 6 lemons, juice of, large
- 2 limes, juice of
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 1419.54 ml water
- 236.59 ml fresh raspberry
- lemon slice, and
- lime slice
- In a 2-quart pitcher combine lemon juice, lime juice, sugar, and water. Stir to dissolve sugar.
- Add raspberries; cover and chill overnight.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with lemon and lime slices.
This is SO yummy and SO pretty!! Thanks so much for sharing! Will make again! :O)
This is a delicious lemonade.I followed the recipe except had to use frozen raspberries. It is very tart but the flavors blend together wonderfully. Made for Beverage Tag.
I have had raspberry lemonade before but this is the first time I have had lime in it. This is good!