Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
This is my niece's favorite corn dish. We like it too.
Top Review by Karen=^..^=
This was REALLY good! I am not a corn lover and I really loved it like this. The rest of the family love corn and they all liked this as a change, especially the kids. I did scale the recipe down, and I halved the dill because I was a little nervous about it...but next time I'm going for it! Thanks, Nurse Di!
- 12 cups frozen corn (or fresh cut off the cob if you can get it)
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons freshed chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme