Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is another recipe from my mother in law. I do love a recipe that has wine as an ingredient. You just have to have a glass after you open the bottle right? It's like that saying "I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in my food."
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Stir in wine, worcestershire sauce, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer and add the shrimp. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes until shrimp becomes pink and tender.
- Serve shrimp in wide shallow bowls with cooking juices. A crusty bread goes nicely to soak up the yummy juices.
Quick, easy and delicious! My kind of recipe!
Very nice, very easy and quick. Served over pasta. Excellent recipe
Delicious! I used a dry white Spanish wine. In a pinch, I would think any dry white wine will do the trick.I served over angel hair pasta, just perfect. Just be sure to let the dauce reduce down some. Thanks a bunch Slatts and thanks Madeline!