1/2 Photos of Madeline's Chardonnay Shrimp
This is another recipe from my mother in law. I do love a recipe that has wine as an ingredient. You just have to have a glass after you open the bottle right? It's like that saying "I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in my food."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- 3Stir in wine, worcestershire sauce, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce to simmer and add the shrimp. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes until shrimp becomes pink and tender.
- 5Serve shrimp in wide shallow bowls with cooking juices. A crusty bread goes nicely to soak up the yummy juices.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Madeline's Chardonnay Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.8
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 275.5 mg
- Sodium 1475.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 23.6 g