This is another recipe from my mother in law. I do love a recipe that has wine as an ingredient. You just have to have a glass after you open the bottle right? It's like that saying "I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in my food."
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Stir in wine, worcestershire sauce, and seasonings and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer and add the shrimp. Cook for about 3 to 4 minutes until shrimp becomes pink and tender.
- Serve shrimp in wide shallow bowls with cooking juices. A crusty bread goes nicely to soak up the yummy juices.