Made-In-The-Pan Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 325°F Have ready an 8-inch-square glass baking pan.
- Put the first 5 ingredients into the pan.
- Mix slowly with a fork and a spoon until uniform. Make 4 dents with the back of a spoon.
- Put the last 4 ingredients into each dent.
- Stir slowly with a fork in small circles to blend. As it becomes a batter, mash, scrape, and stir with fork and spoon until smooth.
- Scrape the sides with a rubber spatula, and spread it evenly.
- Clean the edges, then bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool before cutting into squares.