- 8 ounces linguine
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets
- 2 cups low-fat butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast (cubed)
- 10 3⁄4 ounces fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare linguine according to package directions. Add broccoli during last 4 minutes of cooking. Drain linguine and broccoli well.
- Heat butter in 10" skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often.
- Stir soup, milk, cheese, pepper, salt, Mrs. Dash and linguine mixture into skillet.
- Cook until mixture is hot and bubbling; serve with additional parm along with a slice of garlic bread. Yummy.