1/1 Photo of Made from Scratch Hashbrowns
Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Hugs & Cookies XOXO
My Private Note
- 1Shred potatoes in a food processer.
- 2Squeeze excess water from the potatoes-I did this using a potato ricer!
- 3Heat oil in a large skillet on medium high.
- 4Lay shredded potatoes on the hot oil, spreading in a thin layer.
- 5Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- 6Let cook about 10 minutes until browned but lift and peek underneath to check it as it cooks.
- 7Once golden, cut in half with spatula and flip each half. Season again.
- 8Fry until golden and break into smaller pieces!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Made from Scratch Hashbrowns
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.3 g