Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In my kitchen just about everything has to serve mutiple dishes. This one really is a staple for many recipes. Its great as a salad dressing, vegetable dip and I use it in fish recipes often. Its absolutely addicting.
- Press garlic and add to shaker or bowl.
- Use a grater to finely zest half a lemon, add to shaker or bowl.
- Cut the lemon in half. Save the unzested half of the lemon for use in some other recipe. Using your hand (not a juicer) squeeze the zested half of the lemon into the shaker or bowl.
- Add the olive oil and salt.
- Add pepper to taste. Just the right amount of pepper really brings out the salt.
- Shake it like Elvis and serve.