Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
my daughter created this recipe. It is very tasty
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato
- 1 cup pesto sauce
- 4 slices cheese (your choice, she prefers marble)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Pound breasts to flatten.
- In the centre of each breast place 1/4 cup of tomatoes, pesto, and 1 slice of cheese.
- Roll up and secure with a wooden toothpick.
- Dip in egg.
- Roll in seasoned crumbs.
- Bake in 350F oven to 35-45 minutes or til golden.
- Serve hot with rice or noodles.