Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another best seller at my Farmer's Market. So easy to make, and so easy to keep needed ingredients on hand.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place in large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Can be made several days ahead.
This was easy and tasty. I will cut back on the rice vinegar next time. I didn't have fresh cilantro so substituted ground coriander but tasted fine. Will also make a bigger batch next time so there will be left overs :-)
As you said, dawnie2u, simple, easy to make and extrodinary taste.