Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From my good freind MAD Terry
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup salad oil
- 1 onion, sliced into rounds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
- Add the first 7 ingredients to a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add mushroom and reduce to simmer for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Chill in a covered bowl for several hours, stirring occasionally.
Really good, really good! I only had white wine vinegar so had to use that. It wasn't stated what kind of mustard to use so I used honey-mustard. I also used some mince garlic. I haven't had a chance to cool them off yet, I'm just eating them warm from the dish. Super good, will be making these again and again. Thank you for this recipe.
These are DELICIOUS!! My Grandmother made this exact recipe every Christmas for as long as I can remember. I'm about to make them for the first time - and can't wait for that first taste! Hopefully they turn out and I can take some to my Grandmother :) Yum!
Yummo! Made this yesterday and we had them for dinner. I did add some minced garlic but other than that I followed the recipe. I think that I might add a little diced red pepper for some color next time I make these...and there will be a next time. Thank you! Made for Spring PAC 09.