My daughter made this at Girl Scout camp, though not exactly gourmet, it sure is a fun and tasty treat for the kids to make. We use it ourselves now when we go camping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place milk, vanilla and sugar into smaller bag. Zip closed then seal again with duct tape. Squeeze bag gently to mix.
- 2Fill gallon bag halfway with ice and then add salt. Put smaller bag inside and seal bigger bag.
- 3Shake bag until the ice cream in the small interior bag feels firm.
- 4Remove small bag, wipe dry and carefully cut top off.
- 5Eat your ice cream right out of the bag!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mad Scientist Ice Cream in a Bag
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.9
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 60.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: