1 hr 5 mins
Simple, rich & chocolatey.. what more can you ask for? I got this from epicurious.com and adapted it a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1(for crust) crush oreos and mix with the melted margarine; press into a 9" springform pan.
- 2Melt the chocolate (I do it in the microwave, stirring fairly often) and set aside to cool.
- 3Cream together cream cheese and sugar.
- 4Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- 5Add whipping cream, cocoa powder and vanilla, and the melted chocolate; stir until mixed.
- 6Spread mixture evenly on top of cake pan.
- 7Bake at 350º for 45-50 minutes, until the top of the cake has almost (but not quite!) set.
- 8Let cool, then chill in fridge until ready to serve.
- 9It's good topped with sliced fruit!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mad Rich Chocolate Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.8
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.1 mg
- Sodium 164.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g