Prep 40 mins
Cook 15 mins
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry: Mad "Mac" Summer Salad
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) packagedry vegetable tri-color spiral pasta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 -2 cup mayonnaise
- Grill chicken thighs while basting periodically with A.1. Original sauce.
- When done (165 degrees with meat thermometer), remove from grill and refrigerate until meat can be removed and chopped or shredded.
- Prepare pasta as directed by package.
- Combine in a large bowl, the drained/cooled pasta, shredded or chopped A.1. chicken, the cherry tomatoes, and enough mayonnaise to properly coat and suit your taste.
- Refrigerate until served.