Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
a nice tea bread
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups orange juice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 3 cups Bisquick, mixture
- 3⁄4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- Combine sugar, egg, juice and rind.
- Fold into bisquick mixture and beat well for 30 seconds.
- Batter still may be lumpy.
- Add chopped nuts and cranberries.
- Bake in a well greased loaf pan in moderate oven at 350F for 1 hour.
- Slice and serve buttered or plain.
I was so happy to see a different bisquick recipe to try and to add to my bisquick cookbook.This is goood!Thanks for sharing.