Prep2 hrs 23 mins
A very light whole wheat bread that is better than any other recipe you ever tasted. The texture and aroma are addicting. My own creation this is an easy favorite!
- Proof yeast with 1 cup of water that has had the honey mixed into it for ten minutes.
- Sift flours (bread, whole wheat & SEMOLINA) and salt together into mixing bowl.
- Mix flour combination with the melted butter.
- Mix flour combination with proofed yeast and additional water until a dough ball is formed.
- Knead dough for ten minutes.
- Place dough into a buttered bowl, cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm, draft free place (I heat oven to 115ºF and then turn it off) at least one hour until dough doubles in size.
- Punch down the dough, form it into a loaf and place in a buttered metal bread loaf pan (big one as this makes a big loaf).
- Let loaf rise a second time (at least one hour or until loaf doubles in size) in a draft free warm place (I put into the microwave and leave it uncovered.).
- Bake bread in a preheated 375ºF oven for 35 minutes until bread reaches an internal temperature of 180-200ºF.
- Turn bread out of pan and let cool on rack.