Prep 1 min
Cook 7 mins
Created when I was in the mood for Pho, but did not have all the ingredients. Serves one really hungry Man or 2-3 just hungry Boys
- Heat water to boiling. Break 2 Pkg.’s of Ramen in half width wise, drop in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes.
- While noodles are cooking, in small fry pan add 1 T. Butter, Ground Beef, & Garlic Powder. Cook until browned will cook off quickly. Drain almost all the fat off the meat but not all.
- By now noodles should be almost done. With about 60 seconds left add in chopped onion to noodles.
- Drain noodles and onions retaining about 2 cups of the noodle water with the noodles & onions. Place in 5 cup bowl.
- Next combine oriental seasoning packs from dry noodles with the cooked noodles, onions & water. Stir to combine well.
- Then add in Ground beef mixture. Stir to combine.
- Lastly, one-two turns around the edge of the bowl with the Sriracha, mix together, and Enjoy!