Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a simple recipe that has passed from my grandma to my dad to me. It's cheap and quick to make. If you like spicy food and you like spaghetti I think you'll like this recipe. I like to serve it with slices of french bread that have been slathered with garlic spread and lightly toasted in the oven. It has a kick I hope you like it!
- In a large skillet over med-high heat brown the hamburger (use a spatula to crumble the meat up fine while it cooks.
- In a large stock pot start your pasta water to boil (don't forget to season the water with salt). Add spaghetti when the water has come to a rolling boil.
- Once the meat is browned, strain it and return it to the pan.
- Add the other ingredients except the spaghetti. Mix and simmer over low-med heat (be sure to stir occasionally so that it doesn't stick).
- Strain the pasta when it's done and return to the stock pot.
- Pour the meat sauce into the stock pot with the spaghetti and mix well.