Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This was given to me by a friend 25 years ago.
Make and share this Mac's Meatloaf recipe from Food.com.
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 118.29 ml minced onion
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 59.14 ml minced green pepper
- 297.66 g can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml seasoned stuffing mix, i use pepperidge farms
- 59.14 ml evaporated milk
- Mix ALL ingredients well.
- Place in sprayed loaf pan.
- Bake at 350* for 1-1/2 hours, or until done.
- Tent with foil if necessary to prevent overbrowning.
Loved this meatloaf! Every meatloaf I try that has catsup tastes so bland. Thanks for giving me another option!!!
Excellent blend of flavors! I used cream of mushroom soup and it was so good. I just threw out my old meat loaf recipe and replaced it with this one.
Very good meatloaf!! Only thing I did different was to add some fresh chopped garlic...we are garlic lovers here. The meatloaf was very moist and tender. Thanks for a keeper Inez!