Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
SIMPLE twist to a old salad favorite
Make and share this MACRONI SALAD recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb elbow macaroni
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 green pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 1⁄8 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Catalina dressing
- cook all eggs an peel mash 4 set the other 2 too side
- while noodles are cooking cut up all your vegtables.
- mix mayo1 cup an catalina dressing an put too the side
- drain noodles an while hot put in a large bowl.
- add the half cup mayo an 4 mashed eggs
- add all your vegtables an mix well.
- then add the 1cup mayo an catalina dressing
- last decorate with last 2 eggs scliced.