1/1 Photo of Macrobiotic Oatmeal (Gluten-Free)
I heard from a friend of mine that she enjoyed making oatmeal with miso soup. Her story inspired me to come up with this West meets East recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 1 1/4 cups water to a boil.
- 2Dissolve 1 Tbsp of miso and add wakame seaweed and oatmeal.
- 3Cook according to the oatmeal package directions.
- 4Transfer to a bowl.
- 5Place a umeboshi plum on top, and sprinkle green onion and nori slices.
- 6Infuse love and serve!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macrobiotic Oatmeal (Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.6
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 618.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: