Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe while on vacation in Mackinaw City, MI. Cooking time includes time required for chilling.
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini marshmallows
- 12 ounces chocolate stars
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix sugar, milk, and vanilla in a saucepan.
- Add butter and bring mixture to a boil.
- Let boil for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallows.
- Then add chocolate a little at a time, stirring thoroughly after each addition.
- Add nuts, if desired.
- Pour mixture into 9x13 pan.
This has a nice fudgey flavor. Very creamy. A little harder to stir all the chocolate until melted than I thought it would be, but worth it!