I got this from a friend that was on Atkins. I have diabetic family members and decided to take it to a family dinner! Wow, those that weren't diabetic couldn't tell.
- Mix cream cheese in mixer until smooth.
- Add sour cream.
- Add 1 egg at a time.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Spray a pie pan with PAM and pour in cheesecake mixture. Place cheesecake in a larger pan with enough water so that the water goes up 1/3 to 1/2 up the side of your cheesecake.
- Bake 38-45 minutes at 375 degrees.
- If you are concerned about fat and calories you may use lite cream cheese or a combination of regular and lite.
- Note though that doing so will add carbs to the recipe and it may effect the texture.