1/3 Photos of Mackie's Low Carb/Sugar Free Cheesecake
I got this from a friend that was on Atkins. I have diabetic family members and decided to take it to a family dinner! Wow, those that weren't diabetic couldn't tell.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese in mixer until smooth.
- 2Add sour cream.
- 3Add 1 egg at a time.
- 4Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- 5Spray a pie pan with PAM and pour in cheesecake mixture. Place cheesecake in a larger pan with enough water so that the water goes up 1/3 to 1/2 up the side of your cheesecake.
- 6Bake 38-45 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 7If you are concerned about fat and calories you may use lite cream cheese or a combination of regular and lite.
- 8Note though that doing so will add carbs to the recipe and it may effect the texture.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mackie's Low Carb/Sugar Free Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.1
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 178.4 mg
- Sodium 323.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g