1/1 Photo of Mackerel With Orange & Harissa Glaze
I have yet to try this recipe but is posted by request and for safe-keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour with smoked paprika and seasoning.
- 2Roll the mackerel fillets in the sifted flour mixture. Shake off excess flour and set the fish aside in a single layer.
- 3To make the glaze; put 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, the orange zest and juice and the harissa paste into a small bowl, and whisk together.
- 4Heat remaining olive oil in a frying pan with until very hot. Fry the fish fillets for 5 minutes on the skin side, then on the flesh side.
- 5When the fish is nearly cooked (it should look firm), pour over the orange and harissa glaze; bring to the boil and allow the liquid to bubble until sticky.
- 6Sprinkle over the pine nuts and coriander.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mackerel With Orange & Harissa Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (278 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.0
- Calories from Fat 466
- Total Fat 51.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 105.0 mg
- Sodium 137.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 33.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: