Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A delicious lightly seasoned stew. Gently simmering chunks of fish, just to cook thouroughly. Deliciossso!!!
- Rinse and clean the mackerel. Pat dry. Set aside.
- Saute the leeks or onions, carrots an celery root in butter until tender-crip.
- Add the fish and broth. Stir in salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer slowly until fish is tender, about 6-8 minute.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.
- Serve with hot crusty garlic bread and a chilled Chablis.