1/2 Photos of Mackerel Cat Munchies
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
I found this recipe on cooksrecipes.com It makes a very tasty little treat. Canned mackerel can be salty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2In a bowl, mash the mackerel into very small pieces.
- 3Add remaining ingredients.
- 4Mix well.
- 5Drop by 1/4 teaspoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet.
- 6Bake at 350 f for 8 minutes.
- 8Store in airtight container in refrigerator or freezer.
Browse Our Top Pet Food Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pet Food Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mackerel Cat Munchies
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.7
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 802.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: