Recipe by cakeinmyface
Adapted from Asda magazine June 2010, free on slimming world, bread as part of healthy extra
- 400 g red kidney beans (canned, drained and rinsed)
- 2 (300 g) cannellini beans (canned, drained and rinsed)
- 326 g sweet corn (canned, drained and rinsed)
- 200 g green beans (canned, drained and rinsed or frozen and cooked)
- 1 red onion (small finely sliced)
- 2 (125 g) mackerel (in brine canned and drained)
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes (from jar, drained and chopped)
- 1⁄2 lime (juiced)
- 10 g fresh coriander (chopped or parsley)
- good quality wholemeal bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the kidney, cannellini, in a colander and rinse under cold tap, place in serving bowl with sweetcorn and green beans, add the onion add the lime juice and coriander and mix together.
- Break mackerel into large flakes using a fork and stir gently into the bean salad with sundried tomatoes.
- Serve with the bread preferably warmed.