Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Perfect accompaniment to a Mexican meal or just chips and salsa.
- 2 ripe avocados, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup fresh tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients together and chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
Wonderful! I cut the recipe in half and followed it completely. We love avocados so I knew this would be a hit. Served with your recipe#263505#263505. Made for Spring PAC 2012.