1/3 Photos of Machine Shed Applesauce Sweet Bread
1 hr 15 mins
Machine Shed restaurant serves this with all of their meals. Super addictive especially with the nice crunch on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Grease bottoms and sides of 2 8x4x2 pans.
- 3In medium bowl, stir together flour, soda and salt; set aside.
- 4Beat butter in large bowl with mixer for 30 seconds.
- 5Add sugar and beat until mixed well.
- 6Beat in eggs, milk and vanilla.
- 7Beat in applesauce.
- 8Beat in flour until combined.
- 9Divide mixture between prepared pans.
- 10Sprinkle tops of each with cinnamon sugar.
- 11Bake 60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 12Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes, remove from pans and cool completely.
- 13Cut in 3" squares.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Machine Shed Applesauce Sweet Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2429.4
- Calories from Fat 936
- Total Fat 104.0 g
- Saturated Fat 62.4 g
- Cholesterol 570.4 mg
- Sodium 2956.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 347.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 163.8 g
- Protein 32.2 g