Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from Clothes Make the Girl blog.
Make and share this Machacado Con Huevos recipe from Food.com.
- Scramble eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1/2 Tbl coconut oil over medium high heat. Add onions and jalepeno and cook until starting to brown, 7-10 minutes. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add carne seca and chili powder. Stir fry until beef is coated.
- Add tomatoes and cook until softened, 2-3 minutes.
- Push the meat mixture to the side and heat the other 1/2 Tbl coconut oil in the empty half of the pan.
- Add eggs to hot oil and push meat mixture into eggs. Stir around and cook until eggs are done.
- Serve with salsa or guacamole on the side.