Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These go with Crock Pot Machaca Burrito Meat. Mmmmm! This is great stuff! Hope you enjoy! Most Machaca Burritos have green bell pepper in them, but this recipe doesn't have it--add it if you like, sliced and cook with the onions.
- 44.37 ml butter
- 1 small onion, sliced and cut into fourths
- 236.59 ml machaca burrito meat, Crock Pot Machaca Burrito Meat
- 12 eggs
- 30 grape tomatoes, cut into thirds
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese
- 6 tortillas
- Melt butter in a large skillet, and saute onions for 5 minutes.
- Add in meat and tomatoes and mix with the onions.
- Once heated through, break eggs over meat mixture and scramble together until done.
- Sprinkle cheese over Machaca mixture and let melt.
- Spoon mixture onto tortillas and fold and eat! You can use sour cream and salsa if you like, but we like it without!
these are THE BEST!!!! I LOVE THEM!!! and EASY!!! Im gonna make them soon!!! :D