Recipe by le squee wow
This is one I made up on a night when I wanted something a little different and cleaned out the fridge instead of running to the store. You can adjust the tomatoes and onions to suit your taste; it's also good with a clove of crushed garlic. You can use a prepared crust or make your own.
Top Review by FLKeysJen
Outstanding invention! The pizza takes on the flavor of the hummus so the quality of your hummus will make a big difference! I only needed 1/2 pound chicken (about 1/2 breast) and one cup mozzarella. This is quite filling but still serves more like 3 people...maybe four with a side salad. Next time I'm going to try adding some artichoke hearts. Thanks for a tasty recipe!
- 1 prepared pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container hummus (flavor of your choice)
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- all purpose Greek seasoning
- diced tomato (as desired)
- diced onion (as desired)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese (approximate) or 1⁄2 cup grated feta cheese (approximate)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice and cook chicken breast in a little olive oil; season with Greek seasoning. Set aside when cooked through.
- Brush pizza crust lightly with olive oil. Spread hummus in a circle on crust (like it's pizza sauce) with the back of a large spoon.
- Top with diced tomatoes and onions and spread diced chicken evenly over top.
- Top all this with mozzarella cheese, then feta.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and pizza is heated through. (For temperature I usually refer to the recommended instructions of whatever type of pizza crust I'm using).