1. In a bowl with a lid, add hulled and sliced strawberries, 1 cup of sugar, juice of 1 lemon and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to overnight.
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, 3/4 cup of milk, 1/4 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon.
3. Add baking mix and mix well to incorporate.
4. Dice macerated strawberries and bananas. Mix well into batter.
5. In a small bowl, mix together 2 cups confectioners sugar, 3 tablespoons half and half and 1 teaspoon caramel extract. You may adjust the amount of half and half to achieve desired consistency of glaze.
6. Heat oil over medium heat in a large, heavy bottomed skillet.
7. Working in batches, spoon batter mixture into hot oil, making sure not to crowd the pan.
8. Fry 2-3 minutes per side and remove from oil. Drain on a cooling rack or paper towel lined plate.
9. While the fritters are still warm, drizzle the glaze over top.