These were a HUGE hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. In a bowl with a lid, add hulled and sliced strawberries, 1 cup of sugar, juice of 1 lemon and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to overnight.
- 22. In a medium bowl, beat together the eggs, 3/4 cup of milk, 1/4 cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon.
- 33. Add baking mix and mix well to incorporate.
- 44. Dice macerated strawberries and bananas. Mix well into batter.
- 55. In a small bowl, mix together 2 cups confectioners sugar, 3 tablespoons half and half and 1 teaspoon caramel extract. You may adjust the amount of half and half to achieve desired consistency of glaze.
- 66. Heat oil over medium heat in a large, heavy bottomed skillet.
- 77. Working in batches, spoon batter mixture into hot oil, making sure not to crowd the pan.
- 88. Fry 2-3 minutes per side and remove from oil. Drain on a cooling rack or paper towel lined plate.
- 99. While the fritters are still warm, drizzle the glaze over top.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macerated Strawberry Banana Fritters With Caramel Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.4
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 60.8 mg
- Sodium 422.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 57.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g