- 4 medium cucumbers
- 1 green chili pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 375 ml Greek yogurt (or plain)
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and thinly slice cucumbers to suit your taste, Place cucumber in a bowl and sprinkle with salt, leave for 30 minutes.
- Squeeze cucumbers to remove excess water,.
- In a large bowl place cucmbers and sprinkle with white pepper and green chili,.
- Add garlic and yoghurt,.
- Mix thoroughly,.
- cover and allow to chill before serving.