Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
A good portion of your five-a-day! From the Mississippi Valley chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- 1 small cauliflower, cooked crisp-tender
- 1 cup carrot, cooked crisp-tender
- 1 cup peas, very lightly cooked
- 6 stuffed olives, sliced
- salad greens
- French dressing (French Dressing (Not Catalina Style) or your own recipe)
- Separate cauliflower into small pieces.
- Marinate each vegetable separately in dressing and chill for one hour.
- Arrange vegetables in groups on crispy, cold salad greens.
- Sprinkle with olives and additional dressing.