Recipe by **Jubes**
These little tartlet cases are great. They use only three ingredients. You can fill them with caramel, lemon butter, fruit and custard, chocolate cream or mousse, low-fat yogurt and fruit...just use your own imagination! Make one simple batch and fill with diffrent toppings for a party plate. Great if filled with Chrissyo's Lemon Butter -"Lemon Butter"
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees (centigrade).
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl until well combined.
- Use wet hands to press mixture into greased patty pans. The mixture should make approx at least 10 tartlet shells.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until a light golden colour.
- Cool 5 minutes in trays and then carefully remove to a wire rack.
- Store in airtight containers.