Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These little tartlet cases are great. They use only three ingredients. You can fill them with caramel, lemon butter, fruit and custard, chocolate cream or mousse, low-fat yogurt and fruit...just use your own imagination! Make one simple batch and fill with diffrent toppings for a party plate. Great if filled with Chrissyo's Lemon Butter -"Lemon Butter"
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees (centigrade).
- Mix all ingredients in a medium sized bowl until well combined.
- Use wet hands to press mixture into greased patty pans. The mixture should make approx at least 10 tartlet shells.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until a light golden colour.
- Cool 5 minutes in trays and then carefully remove to a wire rack.
- Store in airtight containers.