Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Fill these shells with puddings, ice cream or sherbet, no cook cheese cake filling, fresh fruits, strawberries, peaches, apricots, blue berries, raspberries etc.etc.
- 2 cups unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 2 egg whites
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Spoon mixture evenly into 12 muffin cups coated with cooking spray, pressing mixture into bottom and up sides of muffin cups. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until edges are browned. (Do not overbake.).
- Cool 2 minutes in pan on a wire rack. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
- Can be frozen for later use.