Recipe by love2bake_2
I like these cookies because they are crispy on the outside and chewey on the inside. They also have a hint of coconut flavor that keeps you coming back for more.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup instant potato flakes
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 cup coconut
- 2 cups flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars together.
- Add egg. Beat until egg is mixed in well.
- Add vanilla.
- Mix in instant potato flakes.
- Mix in baking soda, salt, and flour.
- Add coconut and nuts.
- Drop by the spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- You can use a sugared glass bottom to make cookies flat.
- Bake 6-8 minutes.