1/2 Photos of Macaroon Pie Crust
Passover pie crust recipe being posted in response to a request. This recipe is originally found in the 'I Can't Believe It's Kosher' cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2In food processor, combine all ingredients and process until well blended.
- 3Press into bottom and sides of ungreased 9-inch pie pan.
- 4Bake 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Cool completely before filling.
Browse Our Top Crusts/Pastry Dough Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Macaroon Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.3
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 533.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 49.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: