Prep 25 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Plan ahead when making this yummy dessert--it needs to freeze. This dessert can be frozen for up to two months
- 24 macaroons, crumbled
- 1 quart coffee ice cream, softend
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softend
- 1 cup chocolate-covered toffee bits or 4 (1 1/2 ounce) Heath candy bars, coarsely chopped
- hot fudge topping, warmed
- For crust, sprinkle a third of crumbled cookies in a ungreased 9-inch spring form pan.
- Top with 2 cups coffee ice cream, a third of the cookies, 2 cups of chocolate ice cream and a 1/2 cup of toffee bits. Repeat layers. Cover and freeze until firm--this may be frozen for up to 2 months.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
- Remove sides of pans, cut into wedges, and drizzle with hot fudge topping.