- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) package dark chocolate cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄4 cups coconut, divided
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cake mix, butter or margarine and 1 egg on high speed of mixer until crumbly.
- Press into greased 13x9 pan.
- Set aside.
- Mix together, milk, vanilla and remaining egg well.
- Stir in 1 cup coconut and nuts.
- Pour over chocolate crust. Spread evenly.
- Top with 1/4 cup coconut.
- Bake 350° for 30-40 minutes.
- Middle of pan may still be loose but will settle on cooling.